Amaze recognises that all users of our services have a right to complain and have their complaint resolved in an effective way.
Not only does open and honest feedback help service users, it also helps Amaze improve and ensure that the causes of problems are identified and issues are addressed.
Amaze is committed to working with service users to bring about resolution of the complaint in a timely and effective manner.
- You have the right to complain about any service we offer if you are not satisfied with the service received.
- You have the right to privacy and dignity.
- You have the right to be free from abuse, neglect, violence and preventable injury.
- You have the right to an advocate
To find an advocate
Contact VALID on 03 9416 4003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For regional support, visit the RIAC website.
- Ensuring that your complaint is responded to and acted upon in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring your privacy and dignity throughout the process.
Not happy with our service?
Contact us to speak with an Amaze staff member.