Amaze proactively seeks to align with corporate organisations that share our values. We are focused on creating inclusive communities that give voice and opportunity to people on the autism spectrum and their families.
We therefore seek to build relationships with organisations that can proactively help us share evidence based information about autism with the wider community, or organisations that can work with us or support us to educate our target audiences and settings.
Our target audiences and settings
Individuals, parents, carers, educators, health professionals, employers, maternal health centres, early childhood centres, schools, community centres, local councils, recreational venues and workplaces.
Our corporate engagement model
Our ‘Better World’ corporate engagement program provides a clear framework that enables us to work with corporate organisations as partners, sponsors, or supporter basis.
Workplace giving is a simple and effective way to donate to Amaze on a regular basis – and the donations really do make a difference.
Workplace giving donations are deducted from pre-tax employee salaries, which mean that individual taxable income is reduced. Amaze has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status, which means that workplace giving contributions qualify for an immediate tax deduction.
Simple Steps to get started with your workplace giving program
- Speak to your management/payroll team about adding Amaze to your existing list of charities, or ask payroll to set the program up.
- Contact Amaze to notify us of your decision to support our organisation.
- Promote the program to your staff and encourage participation. If you hold a workplace giving fair as an internal event, we are happy to attend. We can also supply promotional collateral to help you get started. You could also ask your management team if they are willing to encourage staff contributions by matching donations dollar for dollar.
- Deposit your donations to Amaze (monthly, quarterly or bi-annually).
- Keep Amaze updated on your organisational workplace giving program. We would be happy to help promote your organisation and its workplace giving program to our e-newsletter subscribers.
To find out more about ways in which your organisation can engage or support Amaze email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.