In this section you will find resources to assist individuals with ASD and their families, as well as professionals who work with individuals on the spectrum.
If you don’t wish to purchase online, please contact the Amaze Team by calling 03 9657 1600.
Please note all prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- ‘What About Me?’ The Autism Survival Guide For Kids
A great resource for children with siblings/family members on the spectrum.
- Achieving with Autism: Stories from Families
A collection of stories from families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Alert Card (Standard Version)
Alert Cards can make life a lot easier. You can avoid explanations...
- Alert Card – “I have an ASD”
Alert Cards are a useful way of letting people know about ASD...
- Alert Card – “I have Asperger’s Syndrome”
Alert Cards can simplify situations and prevent misunderstandings...
- Autism The Teen Years – DVD
A window into the world of Aaron, Jacqui & Richard - three teenagers with Autism.
- Imagine Having Asperger’s Syndrome – DVD
Melbourne psychologist Richard Eisenmajer explains the main features of ASD...
- Nuggets of Gold – The Hidden Strengths of Autism
New Book 'Nuggets of Gold' . “Look for, celebrate, and develop your child’s nuggets of gold.”New Product
- Nurturing Children With ASD – Interactive Resource
An interactive resource to develop your child's skills using fun activities...
- Picture My World – for communicating emotions
To help adolescents and adults express their feelings and emotions