- News for the ASD community
- Editorial theme each issue
- Information on products, equipment and services
- ASD research update
- Events and training dates
- Book reviews
- Supporter news
- Inspirations stories
- Classified advertising to help you find services and products
The Spectrum is mailed three times per year to all current members – individuals, families, practitioners, support staff, educators, the medical profession and all those who have a specific interest in keeping up to date on ASD.
Editorial for The Spectrum is generated by knowledgeable experts and each issue focuses on a specific editorial topic:
- Autumn 2015: The Strengths of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Winter 2015: Innovation and ASD
- Spring 2015: Kinder, primary school, high school – focus on education
Editorial Submissions Welcome
We welcome editorial submissions and items that will be of interest to our readers. Please read the Editorial Guidelines carefully before submitting your item, noting that we do not guarantee inclusion, and noting dates below.
- The Spectrum has a highly specialised readership with approx. 80% individuals/parents/carers/families and 20% professionals working with individuals with ASD
- Circulation is approximately 2,200
- Readership is around 5,000 with each issue read by an average 2.2 people
Classified Advertising and Display Advertising opportunities are available. Advertising booking and artwork deadlines are shown below.If you are interested in advertising and would like an advertising kit (sample copy and advertising details) please call 03 9657 1611 or email us.
Please note that the Spectrum Committee makes the final decision on all content including advertisements and editorial offered for publication. Amaze has a responsibility to members to act with care and caution in relation to speculative treatments, opinions and claims. Content relating to such treatments will be put before the Internal Ethics Guidance Group to determine if it is acceptable.