Join us for a practical and informative session providing information on the National Disability Insurance Scheme and its roll out in the Bayside region in April 2018 and in Western Melbourne in October, 2018.
The sessions will cover:
- What is the NDIS and what does the funding model look like for families
- Changes to current funding options and transitioning from DSS (Helping Children with Autism and Better Start)
- Eligibility criteria and how to apply for access
- The planning process, roles and important tips
- How your therapy team can ensure you receive adequate funding for treatment
- The three ways of managing your approved funding - the ins and outs
- The things your therapy team can offer
These sessions are free of charge and will be offered regularly in the lead up to the roll out.
Refreshments are provided and you'll have an opportunity to talk with therapists.
These sessions are running on:
Tuesday 8th May, 6:30 - 8pm
Tuesday 19th June, 6:30pm - 8pm
Saturday 21st July, 12:30 - 2pm
Tuesday 21st August, 6:30 - 8pm
Saturday September 15th, 12:30 - 2pm