Amaze offers a variety of learning opportunities for the community.
We provide a great range of workshops, courses, information sessions and training.
Our commitment is to offer accurate, helpful, cost-effective learning opportunities to suit all needs.
We have a number of training events available for the public to book.
Grandparents of Children with Autism
Tuesday 19th June 10am – 1pm
Multicultural Hub, 506 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- The impact of autism on your grandchild and the family
- Common feelings of grandparents when their grandchild is diagnosed
- Ideas for bonding and playing with your grandchild
- How grandparents can provide support
Tickets $45 inc. GST each, or $40 for two or more.