Want to improve your autism skills? Try one of our free resources available on the Amaze online learning portal.
Develop a school learning plan for your child, learn parenting tips, get ready for the NDIS and, if you’re a teacher or librarian, find out how to run a children’s story time that caters for sensory sensitivities.
To sign up:
2. Fill out sign-up form 1.
3. Under ’Code’, enter one of the three resource codes below.
- Autism and Learning Plans at School (code: SCHOOL)
- Parenting Skills Guide for Autistic Parents (code: PARENT)
- Sensitive Story Time for Librarians (code: STORY)
- NDIS Readiness (code: NDIS)
4. You will receive a link in your email. Click on this link.
5. The link will take you to sign-up form 2. Fill out sign-up form 2.
6. You will now have access to your selected resource.
For more information, contact email@example.com