Want to improve your autism skills? Try one of our free resources available on the Amaze online learning portal.
Develop a school learning plan for your child, learn parenting tips, get ready for the NDIS and, if you’re a teacher or librarian, find out how to run a children’s story time that caters for sensory sensitivities.
To sign up:
1. Choose your resource and note the resource code
Resource and their codes:
|Autism and Learning Plans at School (code: SCHOOL)|
|Parenting Skills Guide for Autistic Parents (code: PARENT)|
|Sensitive Story Time for Librarians (code: STORY)|
|NDIS Readiness (code: NDIS)|
3. Fill out form: ‘Online Courses Self Sign Up’.
4. Under ’Code’, enter the code for your resource.
5. You will receive a link in your email. Click on this link.
6. The link will take you to ‘sign-up form two’. Fill out ‘sign-up form two’.
7. You will now have access to your selected resource.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org