Complaints about Amaze
Amaze recognises that all users of our services have a right to complain and a right to an effective way to resolve their complaint. Not only does this help the service user, it also helps Amaze improve its services and ensure that the cause of problems is identified and any issues are addressed.
Amaze is committed to working with service users to bring about resolution of the complaint in a timely and effective manner.
- Disability Act 2006
- Victorian Disability Services Commissioner Annual Complaints Reporting Tool
- You have the right to complain about any service we offer if you are not satisfied with the service received.
- You have the right to privacy and dignity.
- You have the right to be free from abuse, neglect, violence and preventable injury.
- You have the right to an advocate
To find an advocate:
|mmm||Valid - 03 9416 4003
1800 655 570 (rural Victorian callers)
|Association for Children with a Disability – 9818 2000 or 1800 654 013 (regional callers)|
|RIAC – 1800 221 944|
- Ensuring that your complaint is responded to and acted upon in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring your privacy and dignity throughout the process.