Autistic jobseekers wanted! DXC’s Dandelion Program now recruiting for ANZ roles!
DXC’s Dandelion Program is now formally recruiting autistic people for training and roles in data service and cyber security at ANZ!
These positions are exclusively for autistic people and are a part of DXC and ANZ’s efforts to increase the number of opportunities for autistic people in Australia’s workforce.
All autistic people aged 18 years or over are encouraged to apply and no relevant background in technology or IT is required.
If you’re interested in applying, please access the official program page, which also includes detailed application steps.
- Dandelion Program is hiring autistic people for new jobs at ANZ that start in April 2019
- Program will take place at the ANZ Centre: 833 Collins Street, Docklands, Melbourne, Victoria 3008
- Applicants must have an autism diagnosis from a medical professional and be aged 18 years or over.
- Successful applicants will proceed to a one-day assessment workshop. From there, applicants will have to be accepted into a three week paid assessment program and then later, a paid role at ANZ.
- Applications close at 5pm on Monday 11 February 2019, so please ensure you submit all the required information by this date!
About the Dandelion Program
- Since 2014, DXC Technology’s The Dandelion Program has helped build IT skills and careers for autistic people.
- Graduates now work at DXC and their partners, including ANZ and the Department of Defence.
- In total, 80 Dandelion Program graduates have been hired by employers.