Join the Amaze team: tech-savvy digital communications officer
Digital Communications Officer
Not for Profit in Carlton Victoria
Initial Term until June 2018
0.4 FTE (Flexible hours/days)
Amaze is recruiting for a Digital Communications Officer, to assist the organisations communications with the vibrant and engaged Victorian autism community. The role is an exciting opportunity to bring you tech-savvy ideas and insights into all things digital and social media to Amaze.
The Digital Communications Officer is responsible for assisting with the successful delivery of Amazes online and digital communication channels (website, social media, etc) in order to achieve Amazes strategic objectives and communicate effectively with the Victorian autism community.
The position, along with the Media and Communications Coordinator, is responsible for the continued growth of Amazes digital channels through the identification and development of relevant and compelling content across all mediums, assist in the digital delivery of Amaze campaigns (Spectrospective, the 101), update and maintain the Amaze website and analyse metrics to identify trends and opportunities.
Key Selection Criteria
- Responsible for identifying and developing content across mediums to drive digital engagement of the broader Victorian community, the autism sector and Amaze member community including:
- Maintenance of the Amaze website
- Campaigns (Spectrospective, The 101)
- Social media – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, blogs etc
- Assists with the development and production of stakeholder communications devices:
- e-Spectrum newsletter (digital newsletter released fortnightly)
- other newsletters as required
- Monitoring and reporting of digital analytics
The Amaze office is located in Carlton, Victoria.
Applications will not be considered unless you have addressed the Key Selection Criteria.
Applications close at COB Friday 2 March
For further information please contact Braedan Hogan, Manager, Public Affairs (Braedan.Hogan@amaze.org.au) or 03 9657
Amaze is committed to improving employment opportunities for autistic people. We do this through advocating to the broader community and employing autistic people at Amaze. We endeavour to provide support and adjustments through the recruitment process and throughout employment to the specific needs of autistic candidates and employees. Autistic people with the skills and experience outlined in the position description are encouraged to apply.
Tags: amaze autism