Transition to Secondary School Forum: book now
Amaze has announced a Transition to Secondary School Forum, ideal for parents and teachers, for May 23.
The forum is designed for:
- Parents of children in Year 6 transitioning to secondary school in 2018
- Teachers looking for ideas on how to support transition
- The what, how and when of conversations with school
- School funding and the changes from primary to secondary
- How to support executive functioning weaknesses
- Girls – social awareness and social cliques
Hear the lived experience of Carla Burn from the I CAN Network
Date & Time: Tuesday 23rd May 2017, 9am – 4pm
Venue: Level 9, 171 Collins Street, Melbourne
As a result of generous donations from our community, we have 20 free tickets available for parents with a child on the autism spectrum in Year 6 to attend.
Tickets: Standard Price $195 (incl. GST) per person
Amaze Member Price $145 (incl. GST) per person
*As with all Amaze forums, we have preferential tickets for autistic attendees.
To enquire about preferential tickets or our 20 free tickets contact Claire Holden; Phone: 03 9657 1621, email: email@example.com