Steamrail Special Offer to celebrate World Autism Awareness Day
On Friday 3 April, they will be running two trips – for full details check out the flyer: Steamrail Trips – 3 April 2015.
To celebrate World Autism Awareness Day, the Autism Community has the chance of a one-way ride from Flinders Street Station to Newport at 4.55pm on Friday 3 April, for just $5 per adult, and free for under 17.
- Special offer tickets must be purchased on Platform 10 at Flinders Street from Steamrail volunteers. To receive the special price, print this page and present it when booking.
- Seats are available on the 4.55pm steam train from Flinders Street to Newport.
- This train is scheduled to depart Platform 10, Flinders Street Station at 4.55pm, arriving at Newport at 5.20pm.
- NOTE: the train maybe running either slightly early or slightly late. Passengers should allow 10 minutes either side of the scheduled departure time.
- To return to Flinders Street, the normal Myki fare applies on a standard train.
Thank you very much to Steamrail Victoria for the great offer.
We hope you enjoy your ride!