Amaze Award Winners Announced
The 2014 recipients of the Amaze Awards for service to the Autism Spectrum Disorder Community were announced on Friday 8 August at the Victorian Autism Conference.
This is the second time the awards have been presented and we were overwhelmed with the response and calibre of nominees.
Amaze would like to congratulate the following award recipients:
- Emerging Researcher: Dr Nicole Papadopoulos
- Volunteer: Karen Muntz
- Exemplary Service: Fiona Le Nepveu
- Individual Achievement Future Leader: Eva Perez
- Patronage business partnership: Country Cobb Bakery, Kate and Declan Neale
- Educator of Excellence: Leanne Potter
Thank you to all who participated in the Amaze Awards for 2014.
Photographs by Rose Ayliffe Photography